Thank you, we will be in touch soon.
Saint Luke’s Hospital Pain Management Clinic seeks an Interventional Pain Physician to provide diagnosis and treatment for patients suffering from chronic or acute pain.
About the practice
• Our team focuses on creating individualized treatment plans, decreasing patients' pain and increasing their mobility, as well as reducing or eliminating patient’s dependency on pain medication
• Our multidisciplinary team involves doctors and clinicians from a number of specialties, including anesthesiology, physical medicine, rehab, and physical and occupational therapy
• Saint Luke’s provides precision spinal diagnostics, interventional pain management, psychological management, and physical therapy
• Saint Luke’s Physician Group is a physician led organization and Saint Luke’s physicians receive an academic appointment through UMKC
• Extremely competitive career employment package that includes a guaranteed salary in addition to excellent benefits such as medical, dental, vision insurance, malpractice insurance, tax-deferred retirement plan with employer match, paid time off and a yearly allowance for CME
• Prospective candidate must be BC/BE in Anesthesiology and in Pain Medicine, be able to obtain both a Missouri and Kansas medical license, and must have graduated from both an accredited and approved ACGME anesthesiology residency program and must have completed or be in the process of completing a Pain Medicine fellowship
• The ideal candidate would use leading-edge methods to provide patients long-term therapies for their pain and disability
• These methods include: basivertebral nerve ablation (Intracept), DRG and peripheral nerve stimulation, intervertebral spacer implantation (Vertiflex), intrathecal pump placement, kyphoplasty for vertebral compression fractures, minimally invasive lumbar decompression (MILD), radiofrequency ablation, sacroiliac joint fusion, spinal cord stimulator implantations, spinal tumor ablation (STAR), tenotomy for tendinopathies
About Saint Luke’s Health System
Saint Luke’s Health System includes 18 hospitals and campuses across the Kansas City region, home care and hospice, behavioral health care, dozens of physician practices, a life care senior living community, and more. Saint Luke’s Health System is a faith-based, not-for-profit, aligned health system committed to the highest levels of excellence in providing health care and health-related services in a caring environment. We are dedicated to enhancing the physical, mental, and spiritual health of the diverse communities we serve. The health system’s outstanding clinical outcomes, reputation for exceptional customer service, dedication to research and innovation, and state-of-the-art facilities and technology reflect our vision of being “the best place to get care, the best place to give care.”
About Saint Luke's Hospital of Kansas City
Saint Luke’s Hospital of Kansas City is one of the largest faith-based care hospitals in the region—offering many specialized programs and services. Our network of more than 600 physicians represents more than 60 medical specialties. Saint Luke’s Hospital has been recognized by U.S. News & World Report as one of the elite hospitals in the nation. It is nationally ranked in one specialty for 2021-22 and recognized in 20 types of care. Saint Luke’s Hospital has received Magnet Recognition since 2004, affirming our dedication to nursing excellence and quality patient outcomes. This credential is the highest honor an organization can receive for professional nursing practice. Saint Luke’s Hospital is a primary teaching hospital for the University of Missouri–Kansas City School of Medicine, which includes a physician residency program.
About Kansas City
Saint Luke's is proud to call Kansas City home. With locations on both sides of the state line, the health system serves more than 2.1 million people and 240 neighborhoods in Kansas and Missouri. USA Today has regularly named Kansas City a top area for affordability, high-quality schools, and low traffic. The greater Kansas City metro area is a vibrant, growing community known for its thriving arts scene, world champion sports teams, natural beauty, and exceptional quality of life. It’s a place where unique sights and historic architecture meet cutting-edge innovation. On top of that, you’ll find dozens of museums, shopping and entertainment districts, wineries and breweries, hiking and biking trails, and restaurants of every culinary stripe. Learn more about living & working in Kansas City
Effective November 1st, 2021, full COVID-19 vaccination is a condition of employment for all Saint Luke’s Health System employees unless a medical or religious exemption is approved.
All inquiries are confidential.
We value our physicians and provide them with an excellent compensation and benefits package including malpractice insurance, tax deferred retirement plan with an employer match, health and dental insurance, vacation, CME, and more.